I am finally home! Yesterday was a long day for me, after traveling for 16 hours, all I wanted was to get home, to my bed!! Next stop is NYFW.
So today, along with my friend Pilar Munoz, from The Whole Table, decided to share a quick recipe for those busy morning, I know I am definitely going to need these types of snacks during New York. This fun and easy recipe lets you start your day with a lot of energy. Maca helps regulate our pH level and helps control cholesterol. Also, great for digestion.
You will need the following ingredients:
– 1 banana
– 2 dates without seed soaked ( in water for a minimum of 2 hours)
– 1/4 cup of almonds or two tablespoons of almond butter
– 1 tablespoon of ground flaxseed
– 1 tablespoon of hemp protein ( or the protein that you want)
– 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
– 1 tablespoon of maca (optional )
– 1 cup of almond milk
Blend all your ingredients.
Pilar Muñoz is a certified health coach by IIN (Institute of Integrative Nutrition of NY) and creator of The Whole Table. This site intends to approach the world of cooking with a healthy twist. It is based on the fundamental principle of clean eating. The idea of Pilar is to share very easy recipes and practices with people who do not have the time to spend hours in the kitchen, but know that healthy food can benefit their body from within.Recipes made only with whole ingredients, super loaded with nutrients. In Mexico City, Pilar teaches cooking and healthy workshops: basics of clean eating, moms and children, desserts and many more. Visit her website for more information and amazing recipes: www.thewholetable.mx
* If you are interested in partnering up with me to share your healthy recipe, make sure to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org