Good morning everyone! Fashion Month has officially begun, and with it comes lots and lots of running around. As I was packing my carry on the other day, I decided to make a post about what you absolutely need during fashion week and why.
- L’Occitane Divine Cream Mask. No matter if you are 25 or 45, everyone needs an upgraded skin care routine, especially before big events such as Fashion week. I swear by this product. Traveling always makes skin feel super dry, especially on my face. I love dabbing on this cream based mask to deep condition my dry skin. It’s a splurge but a little goes a long way and you get the cutest 24k gold plated massaging applicator too.
- Camera, iPhone, Extra Charger: Ok so let’s face it, even though the iPhone camera is getting better every time, there is nothing quite like a photo with a DSLR camera. This is definitely must for me, so I can snap pictures of my favorite street style and my NYFW outfits so I can inspire all of you of course!
- Sunglasses: Trust me when I say, you can never have too many sunnies! Especially for Fashion week, so easy to pack and they can be the perfect final touch of an outfit.
- Handbags: Believe me when I say you can never have too many handbags, ok, I’ll stop that. Choosing which handbags to pack is always the hardest part, but I usually opt for comfortable cross body bags.
- Flats: Between shows back to back, brunches, lunches and dinners, wearing heels can be brutal on your feet. Therefore, it’s always best to opt for flats once in a while or carry a pair of flats in your handbag. Plus, flats are so trendy right now, I am so glad they finally had mercy on us!
Thanks to L’Occitane for sponsoring this post.
Shop all my New york fashion week essentials below: