Happy Birthday Hector!
Today is my husband’s birthday! So many of you often ask me about him so I thought today would be a great day to share some special and fun facts about him. I think this is the 8th birthday we celebrate together. I guess this is one is extra special because it is our last one before having a baby and starting a new and crazy chapter of our lives. Amore, thank you for being my partner in crime, my number one supporter and the best partner and friend in life I could have asked for. Happy Birthday!
1. He is 34 years young today! That makes us 6 years apart.
2. He has an obsession with collecting and learning to play the strangest instruments. Exhibit A: The Didgeridoo. It’s a real thing, I swear. Look it up.
3. He studied law and had a law firm for a time but is currently in commodities and has a number of side businesses. He is a jack of all trades.
4. He is an only child.
5. He mimicks chewing noises while sleeping.
6. His favorite food is sushi. (I can’t have sushi right now because of my pregnancy so sushi is off limits for him too, though I’ve caught him sneaking out to eat some.)
7. He loves working out. He is one of those weirdoes who enjoys going to the gym on a daily basis. One of his favorite activities is rock climbing.
8. He used to dress like an old man until he met me.
9. He is a total gadget/tech freak and of course, a nerdy gamer.
10. He knows the most random facts. I now know how mustard was invented.