These are the baby products that have helped me survive.
All honest reviews! I get so many questions about this topic so I made a video on YouTube which I will embed here and also included a couple extra products in this blog post that I didn’t have time to mention in the video. Hope this helps out any moms or future moms out there! And let me know what some of your favorite baby products are or if I missed anything major!
Estos son los productos para bebés que me han ayudado a sobrevivir. ¡Les comparto mis reviews sinceros! Recibo muchas preguntas sobre este tema, así que hice un video en YouTube (este es en ingles) pero también incluí un par de productos adicionales en este post que no tuve tiempo de mencionar en el video. Espero que esto ayude a las mamás o futuras mamás por ahí! ¡Y díganme cuáles son algunos de sus productos favoritos para bebés o si me perdí algo importante!
- Tommee Tippee Bottle & Food Warmer– I’ve used many types of bottle warmers but this is my favorite. So simple and easy to use.
- Nuna Stroller– I really like this one and love that it pairs with the Pipa Lite car seat. Easy to use and plenty of storage.
- Nose Frida Nasal Aspirator– It sounds gross, but I promise it’s not. I recommend this product to everyone! It’s basically a tube that goes against your baby’s nose (not inside) and you suction out their snot. You won’t swallow it, I swear! There is something there to stop it. It’s amazing!!
- Beaba Babycook Food Blender and Steamer- I just started using this but it’s super cool. I think it’s a good idea to have something like this that you use solely for the baby’s food.
- Infant Optics Baby Monitor– It’s worked really well for us. It’s small and convenient. You can also talk to your baby through the monitor. It’s funny to easy Enzo’s confused reaction.
- Boppy Carrier– This is the carrier I am currently using. It’s super comfy and light. I like that you can put the baby facing both ways.
- Mima Stroller– I receive so sooo many compliments on this stroller. I would say it’s definitely one, if not the fanciest stroller on the market. The only downside, is that it doesn’t have as much storage as other more functional strollers. I really love it but if I am going to be gone for most of the day and need to carry a lot of Enzo’s things, I might use of the other strollers I have.
- rockaRoo– I honestly didn’t really use this as much as I thought I would. I am not saying it’s not a good product, it is! I had it in the kitchen and it definitely helped me when I needed to warm up his milk and so forth but he didn’t spend hours in it. It was more for like a 15-25 min kind of thing. He grew out of it fairly quickly. I think there are cheaper options on the market that have the same function.
- Stokke Oak Chair– I originally bought this because of the design. It fits my modern Scandinavian home decor. It is as pretty in person as on display but little did I know I would have to build it like an Ikea product! That was a major turnoff. However once its built, you’re set. I wouldn’t say its the most comfortable table for your baby, but Enzo doesn’t seem to be uncomfortable either. A plus is that it grows with your baby and they can use it for years. I don’t regret buying it!
- SNOO– They thought about everything! SNOO ‘hears’ your baby’s cries and automatically responds with the best level of sound and jiggly rocking, soothing most fussing in under a minute. Enzo would sleep longer during the night when he would sleep in his SNOO. The only downside is that they have to be swaddled in order for the SNOO to move when the baby cries and if you have a baby like Enzo who hated being swaddled, then it defeats the purpose.
- Owlet Smart Sock-This smart sock tracks your baby’s heart rate and oxygen levels and notifies you in real-time if something appears to be wrong. Although Enzo never had problems breathing after he left the NICU, I got so used to him being hooked up on a heart monitor that when I went home, I felt weird not being able to see if he was breathing or not. Overall this product made me feel so much more comfortable. One time it did go off but it never told us why and it scared the crap out of me that H and I decided to stop using it. He was already like 4 months old but it definitely helped me with my nerves at the beginning though!
- Dockatot– H and I co-sleep with Enzo so this helped a lot when he was a newborn. You feel secure sleeping in the same bed as your baby and you have them close which is priceless especially when you are breastfeeding around the clock. Plus its amazing to travel with.
- Baby Zen Traveling Stroller– I love this stroller because it is so light and small. When we travel we always take this one. It fits everywhere and seriously so easy and light to carry around. Really recommend it.