Every year, my friends and I have a Christmas get together, or how we say it, Posada Navideña. This year, we hosted it. So the inspiration search on pinterest began. I am not a huge fan of combining red and green, so I decided to go for more neutral tones for the christmas dinner table. It can even be used for New years decor as well. Another fun addition was the DIY Photo booth! On one of my tripes to Michael’s I saw these cute little props and at that moment I got the brilliant idea! I am so glad I did because we all had so much fun with it. Below I will list what I used for what and where I got it from, in case you might want to use this as inspiration for your christmas/new years party! Plus, everything was very affordable! Hope you like it, xo, p.
1. White Spritz Solid Table cloth $3.50
2. Scotch Postal Wrapping Paper $5.49
3. Confetti Paper Placemats Pad Set of 50 – $23.95
4. Gold Plastic Utensils $3.00
5. Gold Charger $0.99 at Michael’s (in-store)
6. Craft Placecards $2.79
7. Real Garland purchased at the local Christmas tree store.
8. Candlesticks $10.99
9. Candlestick holder $0.49
10. Holiday Cinnamon Scented Pinecones $5.00
All you need is: LOVE!
and Christmas wrapping paper, gold shimmery garland, and props bought at Michaels, party city and target.