By the time you are reading this, I will be up on my way to the Amalfi Coast. For some of you, summer is coming to an end and for others (ahem) it’s still going strong. Either way, whether you’re going on a trip or getting ready for a big day (like your first day back to school), I have a mini routine checklist that I use every time and it intrigues me to know if you do the same:
- Bioré Limited Edition Deep Cleansing Pore Strips (Pick up at your local Target or Walgreens): Who has time for hour facials nowadays? I am a huge fan of these Bioré Strips because it’s a quick and easy way to get a deep clean in less than 10 minutes. It’s hard to believe how much built-up dirt and oil these cute Limited Edition Pore Strips can lift up from my pores. You can find these at any of your local stores, make sure to snatch them before they are gone! Is it a coincidence my dress matches my pore strip?…I think not.
- Manicure: I cannot go anywhere without a fresh pair of nails.
- Make a list of my to-do’s and outfits: Planning my outfits ahead of time has saved me a lot of time and a lot of luggage space. There is nothing more peaceful then having your outfit picked out before a big day.
- Make an album of your boarding passes/class itinerary: Although we have this information in our emails, or school website, it’s so much more convenient taking a photo on your phone and making an album. This way, if you need to access this info quickly, you don’t have to scroll through your emails or pictures. Viola, you simply go to the album and there it is!
- Charge your extra battery: If you don’t have one, get one. These small devices are lifesavers, especially on fast paced days. Trust me on this one!
Hope you all have a great rest of the week!
Thank you Bioré, for sponsoring this post.