I am a sucker for booties! I wear them with everything; jeans, skirts, shorts, dresses, you name it! I don’t own many pairs of shoes, but at least 2/3 of my collections are booties, so I thought it was only necessary to dedicate a post to this fall/winter boot trends. Today I will share with you my favorite boot trends this season:
1. Ankle boots: These boots are my favorites, they are very flattering on short/average height women, since they only come up to the ankle, making an illusion that your leg is longer. I love to pair these up with ankle skinnies, and midi dresses. Shop my favorite ankle boots:
2. Knee High boots: These are great with jeans and a comfy sweater.
3. Chelsea boot: These are my second favorite type of boot. They are just so comfortable and stylish! They are very similar to the ankle boots but go up a little higher, making it better for winter, since it can get a bit chilly. Shop my favorite chelsea boots:
4. Over the knee boot: These can be tricky. Especially if you have large calfs or have shorter legs. Finding a flattering pair can take a while, but once you do, you will not take them off! I love to wear mine with mini skirts and a casual t shirt and statement necklace. Shop my favorite over the knee boots:
5. Combat boot: I used to not be a fan of these, until YSL came out with their Spiked combat boot and revolutionized the look. I love to wear these to give my out a more laid back, grungy look. Shop my favorite combat boots:
Don’t forget to check out Chris Rock’s new movie, “Top 5” in theaters this Dec 12th. I was lucky enough to be able to watch the premiere on Tuesday, and I had a great time, I laughed throughout the whole movie. Stay tuned for tomorrows giveaway! xo, p.